• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

withdrawel case and explanation.letter..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moranmeg

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii

Hello,

i was married (at 27 years old) for almost a year after being in the states for 1.5 years and gut divorced (2.5 years in the states), and traveled back home to my family 6 months after the divorced was final, I'm sending a letter to withdrawal my applications, do i explain to them my circumstances for leaving after 6 month or just giving them the reason of my withdraw (divorce), do i explain why i gut divorced ?

thank you

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii

Hello,

i was married (at 27 years old) for almost a year after being in the states for 1.5 years and gut divorced (2.5 years in the states), and traveled back home to my family 6 months after the divorced was final, I'm sending a letter to withdrawal my applications, do i explain to them my circumstances for leaving after 6 month or just giving them the reason of my withdraw (divorce), do i explain why i gut divorced ?

thank you

What did you initially file?

(It may mean a difference between needing to inform them, or not having to bother)

moranmeg

i filed for residency (green card) upon marriage to a citizen. we missed the interview and appeal to reopen/reconsider the case with I290-B, we gut a receipt for that and we are currently pending for their decision.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">