• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

work and live in america

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mjd_76_09

hello,
im glad to find your website. im 30 years old Jordanian. im living in Kuwait now. I only finished two years in university. I couldn't get a university degree. I have 11 years experience in repairing computers and smart phones. I've been applying to dv for the last 5 years. I don't want to waste my time with something im not sure about it.
I know people working so hard all there lives in college to get a sponsor in some computers company. I tried to find a sponsor and everything was stop when we start talking about the visa.
what is my options what I can do? im getting old and im so scared about stay here in this stupid countries. yes im Arabian and I live all my life here but its don't mean that I belong to them.
can you help me with any advice please?

Proserpina

hello,
im glad to find your website. im 30 years old Jordanian. im living in Kuwait now. I only finished two years in university. I couldn't get a university degree. I have 11 years experience in repairing computers and smart phones. I've been applying to dv for the last 5 years. I don't want to waste my time with something im not sure about it.
I know people working so hard all there lives in college to get a sponsor in some computers company. I tried to find a sponsor and everything was stop when we start talking about the visa.
what is my options what I can do? im getting old and im so scared about stay here in this stupid countries. yes im Arabian and I live all my life here but its don't mean that I belong to them.
can you help me with any advice please?

Your options are very limited. The visa lottery is realistically your best bet.

PaulMass

Americans don't generally like foreigners. Most are prohibited from legally immigrating, unless they are related to a US Citizen or possess some skills that are in demand in the US.

America no longer wants your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

CSO286

Americans don't generally like foreigners. Most are prohibited from legally immigrating, unless they are related to a US Citizen or possess some skills that are in demand in the US.

America no longer wants your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
Heck, there are some *Americans* I'd like to see in other countries....
I like foreigners!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">