• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

age discrimination against customer?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sharon

This may not be the right forum, if so, please direct me. My daughters and their friend were looking at perfume at the store the other day. The sales woman asked if the needed any help, and they said no thanks, they were just looking. The sales woman stood there and stared at them for a while. They tried to ignore her, and continued looking. The sales woman told them that if they were not going to be buying perfume for their mother, then they needed to leave right now. My daughters did no damage, and were not disruptive. Do I have reason to file a discrimination complaint against her with the store she works at and the company she represents? Thanks in advance!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">