• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I being discriminated against

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sunniedayz2007

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? VA
I informed my principal that I was on meds in November, 2015 and my immediate supervisor the same day even informing her of my diagnosis of PTSD and providing her with a copy of a statement from the doctors office. The bad treatment continued however. I was reprimanded in October after my former landlord called my school and when I hung up on him called and reported I cursed him out. Although I did not, I was still reprimanded and told to look for other employment. Since that time, I have recordings where the other admins are calling me the b word, calling me crazy, telling lies on me, saying my contract would not be renewed just 2 weeks before the principal pulled me into a meeting where he informed me my contact would not be renewed and I was provided an unsatisfactory review. I received another reprimand this past Monday after I returned from being out per my doctor for severe emotional distress in regards to an incident last week. The events in the reprimand were inaccurate and false. He wrote me up for leaving but prior to leaving he told me to leave then waited till we got in the presence of others to tell me to come back in his office. Additionally, I received a letter on the Friday prior to Mother's Day informing me my contract would end next month. I filed a complaint with both personnel and EEOC. My doctor advised me today to take more time off as the environment is not conducive to my health. My question is in 2 parts--do I have to answer anymore questions for personnel in regards to my complaint and two does it appear that o have been treated adversely?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">