+ Reply to Thread
    XxGizmoxX Guest

Question

About 3 days ago,I was accused of comitting sexual harassment at work. When my boss told me this I was completely shocked. I had no idea of were he got his information and if he had proof. When I had tried to ask him about the complaint, he kept interupting me by stating "I(my boss) do not want to hear about it." Today he made me sign a written paper stating that I am on a 6 months probation period with a possibilty of termination. I still have no idea why I am being accused with such a complaint. Do I have the legal right to know what my boss has as proof and also do I have the right to know who has placed the complaint against me and why. Please help, thank you.
    buddy2bear Guest
    Yes. You have a right to know. If you don't know what you supposedly did, how can you make sure you don't do it again? Looks like your company did not adequately investigate this complaint and obviously doesn't know how to handle it. I suggest you talk to a labor and employment attorney PDQ.

Similar Threads

1. Son accused of sexual harassment
    By aricci111 in forum Juvenile Law
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 10:34 PM
  2. 14 yr old Accused of Sexual Harassment
    By Sheyanne in forum Juvenile Law
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 11:15 PM
  3. accused of sexual harassment
    By Grovetuckyohio in forum Job Discrimination and Harassment
    Replies: 1