• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Boss harassing employees to get at me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Otterchick

What is the name of your state? Ohio.

Ever since I asked my GM to give me a recommendation so that I could be promoted as a GM at another location (which is required for me to transfer)she has been finding ways to make me look bad. Now she is nit-picking and harassing the employees in my department in order to make me look bad while her departments are falling apart. I'm afraid if I mention this to her boss it will make me look like a ring-leader, but the employees are all coming to me and going crazy. Is there anything that they can do since they are suffering as an attack against me?

Beth3

If you really are general manager material, then you need to figure out what to do here and how to proceed. I agree this is a difficult situation but the higher you go in an organization, the more complex and challenging (and frequent) these types of sitiautions are going to be.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">