• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cannot find case!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

faithnlve

What is the name of your state? VT This is so strange. I work for a company that employs well over 500,000 people world wide. I cannot find one single case, not one, in regards to sexual harassment issues in regards to this company. I know speaking to my attorney that there have been other cases like mine, but even my attorney was surprised we could not find one court case on sexual harassment against this company. I know for a fact this type of harassment is on going at this company. There are cases we found on discrimination of age, gender, and race. I was told by an ex employee that they always settle out on the harassment cases, because they want to keep up their image. We need to find a case and wonder if there is another way to go about finding one? Thanks Faith

Beth3

If any sexual harassment claims have been settled before anyone filed suit, then there are no court records to access.

faithnlve

My question has to do with finding "one" case on this company. I know there have been many complaints, and find it odd that I cannot find a case. That is all I am saying. It would seem even more strange if in fact they settle every single case. This is not a small company, and this company has had many issues. I wanted to find another court case which would benefit the arguments in my case, and that is what I was referring to. With all the so called sexual harassment violations, you would think you could find many more cases against companies. Thanks

HomeGuru

faithnlve said:
My question has to do with finding "one" case on this company. I know there have been many complaints, and find it odd that I cannot find a case. That is all I am saying. It would seem even more strange if in fact they settle every single case. This is not a small company, and this company has had many issues. I wanted to find another court case which would benefit the arguments in my case, and that is what I was referring to. With all the so called sexual harassment violations, you would think you could find many more cases against companies. Thanks

**A: since you did not state the company name, I looked and could not find any one case either. So you are correct.

BelizeBreeze

HomeGuru said:
**A: since you did not state the company name, I looked and could not find any one case either. So you are correct.
I found it!!!!

Someone put it in the basement next to the boiler so now all it contains is warm grapes and alcohol.....

dansales

HomeGuru said:
I'm looking to any responce from my post last night.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Why are you asking me? I didn't respond here, and I'm not a moderator on this board. It's none of my business who posts what.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">