• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corporate Policies and Procedures

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Michigan

OHRoadWarrior stated that an employer is legally allowed to violate its own implemented policies and procedures under my thread "Retaliation and Discrimination." He conveniently left out to misinform me and render bad advice because the fact is an employer can be held liable for violating its own policies and procedures if there is a violation of the statutes caused by the violation of the policies and procedures. Why are advisers here so c o c k y and "smart-alecky"? You are providing bad advice and misleading people by failing to expose the truth. I recommend [spam removed].com.

Quoted and reported to remove spam.

quincy

Lllola Lllisa has been reported to administrators several times now. Lllola Lllisa is, apparently, having a hard time staying away from this forum. ;)

(at least he spelled "smart-aleck" right this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">