• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Could dish it out but could not take it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hlpinnc

I was recently fired because and I quote"I'm not going to be talked to like that" after this miserable old wind bag made my life a living hell for a year.Not given a raise that i was promised,treated like dirt and was told to shut my ****ing mouth over the telephone.Well after a year of verbal and mental abuse i finally had enough and give back what i was receiving and was fired by someone that has no power to hire or fire anyone mind you and the property manager allowed this to happen.Do I have any leg to stand on legally or am I basically hosed here.I live in N.C. by the way help me pleaseWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Banned_Princess

I was recently fired because and I quote"I'm not going to be talked to like that" after this miserable old wind bag made my life a living hell for a year.Not given a raise that i was promised,treated like dirt and was told to shut my ****ing mouth over the telephone.Well after a year of verbal and mental abuse i finally had enough and give back what i was receiving and was fired by someone that has no power to hire or fire anyone mind you and the property manager allowed this to happen.Do I have any leg to stand on legally or am I basically hosed here.I live in N.C. by the way help me pleaseWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
You have been fired.
Apply for unemployment.
Any other questions?

Hot Topic

Managers don't have to "take" anything from their employees. If everything was as bad as you say, you should either have quit months ago or you should be celebrating now to be out of that environment.

You may or may not get unemployment. With your attitude, I wouldn't count on it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">