• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disability based discrimination complaint?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

As a Subway connoisseur, I can tell you that the meats and the veggies are put on by the same employee. Lack of focus or forgetfulness might lead to missing tomatoes or cheese if on the food line. Lack of focus or forgetfulness when a cashier could potentially lead to a customer walking out of the shop without paying, or with the customer paying too much or too little.

I am not sure what the promotion would be to, unless perhaps management?
lack of focus might lead to a new meaning to fresh meat in the sandwiches.:eek:

their employee classifications are:

a sandwich artist
a sandwich artist PRO (yes, they capitalize it)
asst manager
store manager
multi-unit manager.

give the op works for a "fricken subway" (I think those are located only in Kansas because we don't have any in my state. Ours are all just; Subways:p) I would guess it's a promotion from artist to artist PRO. It appears the PRO is all the base artist is plus they train new employees. Given he works for a "fricken" Subway, I suspect he doesn't have the pride in his employer that is needed to move into management.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">