• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discrimination??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

garland

What is the name of your state? Kentucky
I was an account manager when i was moved to help a large account with another manager we were over 24/7 operation
with 65 in staff. he was taken off the account before i had my
training, then my general manager was fired alone with alot
of other changes. that happened in jan and feb by apr by dr
put me on leave due to high blood pressure for 4 weeks. the
day after i was on leave i got email from my director informing
me of a whole slew of problems in the department...i did respone
to every item. she never responed back until the day after i returned from leave and that was in my yearly review........
needless to say the things listed were i had no training, comments from my staff, things that were out of my control and
when i asked for backup her reply was i was free to rebuff
i took this to the vp hr rep and advised i would not sign off
on this review. also i was copied in on an email from the new gm
by manager of client relations on dated apr 23rd about replacing me with one of my team leaders i returned on apr 30... by this time i was overwhelmed with work and one of the items was to give an improvement memo to one of my staff on may 16. my new gm asked me on may 27 if i had completed this and i said no i will do this today and i did. i was not thinking clearly and i thought since this was due to the employee on may 16 i should date as such because it was for a 30 day improvement period. i called to my office and gave her the memo and thanked her for improving she asked what date she should put and i responed i didnt think it mattered sisnce it was due to her on may 16. she put may 16. then she email the gm and says i told her to put may 16....
i was fired for back dating and decieving the gm. i filed for unemployment and was declined. i had a team leader ok their own time card and she was given a written warning the director said that didnt warrent seperation. should i seek an attorney? sinking fast......

Beth3

The situation you describe is very unfortuante but nothing you've shared indicates the company has acted unlawfully.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">