• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NCebby

What is the name of your state? north carolina my husband and i both work for a small plastics plant. our corprate president does not like for relatives to work on the same shift. last september i was laid off for a month due to cut backs and the only opening was on my husband's shift. i was called back in october when a second shift position came open. this shift consist mainly of hispanics. i am caucasian. there is a brother and sister working together and a few weeks ago they brought the step father of one of the other employees to our shift. general manager told me, "oops we goofed", but would rectify the situation. last week when i questioned him again, he told me that the plant president has no intention on moving any of them any time soon. am i over-reacting or is this a form of reverse discrimination.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">