• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mepaz

Harassment

ok so I'm a webcam model and a customer has been repeatedly harassing me. I block him and he signs up with another email and tries to sabotage my ratings. I'm loosing money because I don't want to log on because I'm worried that everyone that comes in my char room is him. He also asked me to do inappropriate things that are banned on my website and he posted negative comments on my wall.

commentator

Do you have a case for what? What is the question here? It sounds as though this problem is sort of inherent to the type of work you do. Are you working for an agency of some type or is this self employment? If it is a job with any kind of structure, you might try complaining to your employer about this client, asking them to help you block him or stop the harassment. If you are self employed, not so much.

adjusterjack

ok so I'm a webcam model and a customer has been repeatedly harassing me. I block him and he signs up with another email and tries to sabotage my ratings. I'm loosing money because I don't want to log on because I'm worried that everyone that comes in my char room is him. He also asked me to do inappropriate things that are banned on my website and he posted negative comments on my wall.
Look into software that will identify and block his IP address.

It's not 100% foolproof but may deter him.

If not, since you are losing money, you can consider a lawsuit against him if you can identify him and are willing to pay a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">