• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Don't Know What 2 Do??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jinkies1952

What is the name of your state? MA.
:confused:
<li>my mom recently got a job at a preschool, she Chinese. most of her co-workers are white...some of them keep causing trouble for my mom...they will tell the parents of some the kids that my mom abused the child by yelling, hitting or neglecting them...my mother did no such things...there are even witness that can prove my mother's innocence. every couple of days, those trouble makers will tell a parent that mom was mistreating the kids...the employer is aware of the situations...but all she told my mom was to be careful of what she do or say around them...my mother also found out that those trouble makers caused another woman of Asian decent quit her job because of the similar accusations....please help me and my mom solve this problem..Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">