• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eeoc meeting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ragsy

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

I am going to go to the second phase of an EEOC grievance. The first phase was just generalized information. My question is that. I am worried as to what type of revenge my supervisor(lorie) and personnel(Sue, Kathy) would do after the letter outlining my grievance is sent to them. and when we have our arbitration step. Is there actually a written law in place showing that I have EEOC enforcing that will always protect me or is it just that (Lorie , personnel(Sue, Kathy)) are not held to any permanent agreement. they instead arte on the honor system and have free will as to what they can do.while I am applying for a transfer from where I currently am working ( with Lorie), personnel are in the making of talking to the entire oit upper management about where I am being transferred (it could be bad news such as a demotion move)). Can EEOC help in any way?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">