• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employee health insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cameramains

What is the name of your state? texas

my company refuses to pay for medical proceedeures and the union say they cant help me. they have said it is routine and they dont cover routine medical work for children over six. the plan description states after my copay is met they pay the balance at 100%. no where in the summary does it state that routine proceedures are not covered. is there something i can do about this?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Very, very few policies any more pay for routine procedures unless they are state mandated. I will be extremely surprised if it doesn't say that SOMEWHERE in the plan document, particularly since the union is not backing you up on this. Ask someone in the benefits department (or in human resources, if there is no benefits department) to review the plan with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">