• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

employees giving a campus security guard my full name AND social security number

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

swisstrips

I live in Florida, and recently I recieved 10 parking tickets at 10 dollars a piece in 2 days(extremely excessive) from the same campus security guard who knows that I work on campus. Not one of the tickets has a name or social security number written in the appropriate space. I rode my motorcycle to school those days, so I didn't have a campus decal, which allows you to be registered within the security computer network. When I went to the security office to ask why I recieved 10 tickets in a 2 day span,(6 of which were issued within 3 hours) they were extremely rude and I then saw one of the guards set a tape recorder on a desk(which they did not mention) in the back and press record. I later found out from an employee in the security office that they went to my fellow employees at my job to somehow obtain my full name and social security number. I went back to the security office to ask if they recorded the coversation with an tape recorder,where they first denied recording me, then admitted to it, but refused to let me hear or have a copy of the tape, then proceeded to say(while smiling) "even if I did record you, how do you know I still have the tape? I do whatever the hell I want to" I then asked to see hard coppies of the tickets, which they also denied. The head of security instructed his secretary not to answer any of my questions and to not respond to me. I have 2 witnesses to these events. This is extremely wrong and immoral to me, so I need to know the legalities of:

A) A campus security guard obtaining my full name and social security number without my knowledge or consent, from my place of employment to identify me and get my name into the campus system so I would not be able to register for the next term.

B) Using a tape recorder without my consent then denying me the right to hear or have a copy of that tape.

C)Not to mention the 10 tickets.......

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">