• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex Employee Harrassing Boss through me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eerelations

Her sending harassing emails is not your problem. Your boss yelling about it is not your problem. You getting upset because your boss is yelling is your problem.

However, you have no legal recourse to resolve your problem as decribed above. You can either accept your boss is going to act this way, or you can find another job. And that's it.

Eekamouse

sorry I was not clear, he is not a politician, he is just associated with them like a lobbyist, I have suggested blocking the emails but he said he tried that before and then she started emailing other people. He just treats me like **** everytime she sends an email and I'm tired of it. What kind of grown ass man is afraid to address these issues. She hasn't worked here in over 4 years. I spoke to another person in the office and they told me that she used to copy them on all the emails but they politely asked her to stop and she listened when they asked. My boss said that she will stop sending emails for everyone except him even if he said to stop and that she wants him to file harrassment charges against her. Just last week she said she was going to picket our office and he still refuses to call the police. I dont' understand. Is this good cause to quit.
Her emails to him are not your problem. It isn't even your business to have an opinion about them. Just do your job and stop trying to make this situation about you when it clearly is not.

Eekamouse

Her emails to him are not your problem. It isn't even your business to have an opinion about them. Just do your job and stop trying to make this situation about you when it clearly is not.
I take this back. I just went and reread your other posting and I remember you and what a self-important, immature, disgusting little flea you are. I hope the former employee's emails drive you crazy and put you in the nuthouse where you belong.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Here is the bottom line.

These emails are not being sent to you; nor do they appear to be inappropriate. Your boss is not bothered by them.

Therefore, it is not up to you to say or do anything about them. Your options, short of finding another job, are to put up AND shut up. You are not as untouchable as your previous post appears to believe you are. Even a union member can be fired given the right circumstances.

Eekamouse

Personally, I think the boss should be worried about having this OP as an employee. The former employee will end up looking like a saint once he finds out what this employee is all about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">