• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family size discrimination?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

I do know that the deductibles were pretty high, and the coverage was not that great. It would more be a case of getting rid of the other bonuses versus demanding a bonus. My parents are now choosing to purchase their own insurance versus having the company pay because they do not want the other siblings getting bonuses off of them.
So, now you are all going to have to buy your own insurance? Otherwise, I don't understand what you mean.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
This is a case though of a very small employer. They may not have a group situation they may be providing individual polices. If that is the case then family size is more significant.
No, it's not, because it's STILL not the case that the number of family members affects the premium.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">