• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harassment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kLovel

What is the name of your state? CA

My boss is openly gay! He refered to a fellow employee as the jolly green giant bitch in the office! He has commented that he doesn't like straight men! He bad mouthes residents behind there backs! He has mentioned liking men with muscles! I have a musclar build! He has suggested that I beat someone up that he had a disagreement with more than once! He constantly tries to get my immediate supervisor to write me up for no good reason! What can I do?:eek:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kLovel said:
What is the name of your state? CA

My boss is openly gay! He refered to a fellow employee as the jolly green giant bitch in the office! He has commented that he doesn't like straight men! He bad mouthes residents behind there backs! He has mentioned liking men with muscles! I have a musclar build! He has suggested that I beat someone up that he had a disagreement with more than once! He constantly tries to get my immediate supervisor to write me up for no good reason! What can I do?:eek:

My response:

What can you do?

Golly gee! He's "openly gay"?

Are you "openly" heterosexual?

So, what can you do?

Either return his love and share a tube of KY Jelly, or quit.

IAAL

Beth3

I don't think you have a case! There isn't any actual discrimination that has occurred! At least so far! He said some stupid things! That's all! I don't think you're in danger of becoming his next love interest!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">