• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrassment In Federal Government Job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KEKIRK

What is the name of your state? VA

I was employed in VA (I currently live in NH). I was overly medicated for mental disorder. I was under a great deal of stress dealing with financial matters and a pending divorce. I went to work everyday, and was harrassed by my supervisor and military counterparts - If I didn't smile and say goodmorning, I was ignored and talked to like I did something wrong. If I walked in on time, people looked at their watch to see if I showed up on time. I had to take off time from work for personal issues which turned into problems for my attendance. I ended up in the mental ward to deal with stress and mental problems - I became paranoid. I was overly medicated on 7-8 different medications, and was zombielike struggling to stay awake and focused. I left this job in 2002. I wonder if I have any recourse. My supervisor piled work on me to do, and I couldn't deal with the stress of the workload and condescending additude that filled the environment. Can you help me go in the right direction with this? Do I have a case?

Karen

BelizeBreeze

KEKIRK said:
What is the name of your state? VA

I was employed in VA (I currently live in NH). I was overly medicated for mental disorder. I was under a great deal of stress dealing with financial matters and a pending divorce. I went to work everyday, and was harrassed by my supervisor and military counterparts - If I didn't smile and say goodmorning, I was ignored and talked to like I did something wrong. If I walked in on time, people looked at their watch to see if I showed up on time. I had to take off time from work for personal issues which turned into problems for my attendance. I ended up in the mental ward to deal with stress and mental problems - I became paranoid. I was overly medicated on 7-8 different medications, and was zombielike struggling to stay awake and focused. I left this job in 2002. I wonder if I have any recourse. My supervisor piled work on me to do, and I couldn't deal with the stress of the workload and condescending additude that filled the environment. Can you help me go in the right direction with this? Do I have a case?

Karen
you need to go take your meds. You have nothing but a case of paran :rolleyes: oia

Sockeye

Karen, at this point there is nothing you can do. The behaviors you mentioned to not rise to the levle where any legal action could be taken.

When you were going through the medical issues if you had a condition recognized by the ADA and spoke with your company about it, then they would have needed to provide you with reasonable accomodations to perform your duties. That doesn't mean that you were guarenteed ADA protection or that any accomodations would have been available or effective.

BelizeBreeze

PAIDBYTHEHOUR said:
U R THE SAME AS BELIZE, AND iAM ALWAYS LIABLE ASSWIPE **** U AND UR ****ING MOTHER WHEN ANSWERING A QUESTION FROM SOMEONE THAT NEEDS HELP THINK ABOUT THIS MUTHER****ER U WILL BE IN THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCE BITCH, SOONER OR LATER U PIECE OF **** ******, **** U AND ALL THE ATTORNEY WANNABES ON THIS THREAD. GET A ****ING GRIP ASSWIPE. POST YOUR REAL ****ING NAME AND ADDRESS AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S GONNA DO THE TALKIG BITCH, AND IF YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT ME, WE'LL TAKE YOUR FAKE LAW DEGREE AND SUE MY ASS, BUTTWIPE, MOTHERE****ER HICK TRAILERTRASH WANNABE. U R PATHETIC, COMPLAIN TO THE THREAD MASTER BITCH CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU GOT
I'm sorry to inform you that you have broken the rules of this forum and will be denied further entry.

In the future please keep in mind that all threats made to members of this forum MUST contain correctly spelled vulgarity and absolutely no slang or 'street punk' language.

Thank you for playing and please pick up your parting gift on the way out.

panzertanker

PAIDBYTHEHOUR said:
U R THE SAME AS BELIZE, AND iAM ALWAYS LIABLE ASSWIPE **** U AND UR ****ING MOTHER WHEN ANSWERING A QUESTION FROM SOMEONE THAT NEEDS HELP THINK ABOUT THIS MUTHER****ER U WILL BE IN THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCE BITCH, SOONER OR LATER U PIECE OF **** ******, **** U AND ALL THE ATTORNEY WANNABES ON THIS THREAD. GET A ****ING GRIP ASSWIPE. POST YOUR REAL ****ING NAME AND ADDRESS AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S GONNA DO THE TALKIG BITCH, AND IF YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT ME, WE'LL TAKE YOUR FAKE LAW DEGREE AND SUE MY ASS, BUTTWIPE, MOTHERE****ER HICK TRAILERTRASH WANNABE. U R PATHETIC, COMPLAIN TO THE THREAD MASTER BITCH CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU GOT
Judging by your name, incorrect spelling, poor punctuation and vulgar attitude...your name "paid by the hour" must refer to the fact that you are a prostitute???
Do you stay at motels called "rent by the hour" too???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">