• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help what do i do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mike1983

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

I work over night I am in recovery and both the mangers and the lead come in high all the time the manger smokes week and the lead does heroin. Is there anything I do or a form I need to file I don't know if I can take in much more I been there 5 year both of there are new to there jobs and the store manger will take there side if I say something to him so that is pointless

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

I work over night I am in recovery and both the mangers and the lead come in high all the time the manger smokes week and the lead does heroin. Is there anything I do or a form I need to file I don't know if I can take in much more I been there 5 year both of there are new to there jobs and the store manger will take there side if I say something to him so that is pointless
I suppose you'll have to decide what's more important to you - a job where you are fairly sure no one will listen to or respect you, or your recovery. For me, personally, it wouldn't be a difficult choice.

Do the other managers know about your history of past drug use? Isn't there someone who can back you up on this?

If it were me, it would seem there's nothing to lose in trying to report them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">