• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hidden video & conversations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mdwst

missouri- i have found out that my employer has set up hidden video, that send images to a webite, where the boss can view at home to see whats happening. but now I hear that he also is taping private conversations..without anyone knowiing it. is this legal? everyone knows of the video, but not sure about the sound?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Mdwst said:
missouri- i have found out that my employer has set up hidden video, that send images to a webite, where the boss can view at home to see whats happening. but now I hear that he also is taping private conversations..without anyone knowiing it. is this legal? everyone knows of the video, but not sure about the sound?

TOP 10 Reasons Your Boss Is Videotaping His Employees - -

NUMBER 10: He keeps saying how great it will be for you to buy the video when it comes out.

NUMBER 9: His most recent video of you features you writhing seductively on your desk chair.

NUMBER 8: His videotapes are titled, "What are you wearing today?"

NUMBER 7: You know he's videotaping you because he keeps telling everyone about your cameo appearance in that Pamela Anderson sex video.

NUMBER 6: You're the star of his new workout video: "How to lose weight while sitting on your ass".

NUMBER 5: He's giving out free videos of Ronald McDonald in a hotel room with you.

NUMBER 4: He's looking for any chance he gets to see if you take off your clothes and do push-ups.

NUMBER 3: You know he's videotaping you because he asks your co-workers, "Would you like to buy the video I took of her in the dressing room?"

NUMBER 2: He says they're security tapes of you, but then sends them off to "America's Funniest Home Videos".

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Reason Your Boss Is Videotaping His Employees - -

He can't help himself from watching hot babes showing a little leg.

IAAL

S

Sinsaint26

I think what IAAL meant to say is that you have no rights to expect your employer to not video tape you or tape personal conversations while on his property, with the exception of the bathroom. Recording devices are off limits where you have a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">