• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I got deposed for name calling can i ignore it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalayman

Because she needed to learn to remember to close it herself, if I did it for her then how would she learn.
And you placed yourself as her superior/mentor/boss/whatever that gave you the right within your company to demand she close the cabinet?

Seriously, you were way out of line.

Your action would have been to whine, I mean file a complaint with your superior that another employee didn't play well...I mean; didn't do what you demanded of them... I mean wasn't comporting themselves in a manner you believed an employee within your company should have been.

The fact you quit over this suggests it escalated to a much greater issue than you relay here or that you were already on the precipice leading to termination. That damages your credibility.

that is your opinion but I just did some research it is not illegal to be a jerk to your coworkers who act weird and pretend they are crazy for attention, yes, I have a lot of confidence and know my worth

justalayman

that is your opinion but I just did some research it is not illegal to be a jerk to your coworkers who act weird and pretend they are crazy for attention, yes, I have a lot of confidence and know my worth
I believe you may have a psychoaffective disorder. Delusions of grandeur are at least undesirable personality traits but can be indicative of serious mental issues. Actually, it can be unlawful to treat some coworkers poorly. You have indicated you believe the woman has a mental disorder. Hate crimes stem not only from mistreatment based on a racial bais but can be based on issues such as a mental disorder. The fact you claim the woman has a mental disorder and rather than compassion, or at least consideration of her mental issues in your treatment of her show you to be, as another poster put it; a scumbag. I considered many other terms but scumbag seems to fit you quite well.

no I didn't find out she had mental problems until after all was said and done, I had a feeling something was off about her, all I did was call her crazy and she went ape ****, it's not appropriate behavior in an office setting for her to act like that

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Nor is it appropriate behavior for someone over the age of eight to go running to Mommy/Teacher/Supervisor complaining that "Sally didn't shut the drawer". It doesn't have to be illegal to be inappropriate.

The fact that you are unable to see WHY it is inappropriate is rather telling, and not in a good way.

bottom line is she ended up getting fired for her poor behavior, I was a union member they couldn't touch me, and I got a new job immediately, that should tell you a lot about me in itself, what is inappropriate is people thinking they can sue over simple name calling, I have no idea how she found an attorney to take her case, instead of wasting my time she should find a job like I did

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
bottom line is she ended up getting fired for her poor behavior, I was a union member they couldn't touch me, and I got a new job immediately, that should tell you a lot about me in itself, what is inappropriate is people thinking they can sue over simple name calling, I have no idea how she found an attorney to take her case, instead of wasting my time she should find a job like I did
In other words, you quite in lieu of being terminated for your bullying and childish behavior.

whatever, I didn't quit until I found another job, I have every right to look for another job in case you forgot according to the law it's not illegal to be a bully

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
whatever, I didn't quit until I found another job, I have every right to look for another job in case you forgot according to the law it's not illegal to be a bully
actually you can be charged with quite a few crimes for being a bully. You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, that much is apparent.

bullying is illegal for children, it is not a crime to call a grown XX woman in her late 30s crazy, what should be illegal is abusing the legal system for this nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">