• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Job Discrimination and Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cjwatts60

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law?) LOUISIANA

I've been employed for four years on my job with no complaints from anybody except for my supervisor not liking me and always trying to find a way to fire me. Okay I had 10 hallways to clean,the lobby,the community center,two rest rooms,6 balconys,7 stairways,dump tenants garbage,plus clean the grounds.All the halls would be done in 2 or 3 days,I would do the grounds once or twice a week.Everything else done in between.everything would be done before friday.So in my last two months of employment she put us on a time clock but she would never check it.As long as I've work there I never had to do work order. So she put me on work order to time me.It took me the whole day to clean 10 hallways,the lobby,and sumetimes I manage to get to the community center.She did'nt check my work orders either.Then she demote me to 4 hrs a day working 20 hrs a wk,no more benefits,plus she tells me I don't get a break either.So talk to the head man and he tells me the supervisor said she did'nt need me for 8 hrs no more and it was her idea to demote me,but when I confront her,she tell me that she had nothing to do with it.Feb./2012 I finally get to talk to the head man again about my supervisor harassment I get fired,but he tells his reason is because he heard I've been petioning.I forgot to mention that I also filed a sexual harassment charge back in sept./2011.Will my case stand up in court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">