• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Boss told me he could yell at me whenever he wants.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Veronica1228 said:
I'm curious. Why do you keep digging up old threads? :confused:
Because I'm relatively new here and I just wanted to give my opinion on a few of them. I have to admit that the "Ronaldo/gay remark" thread is comedy-hour material.

Veronica1228

General Stoner said:
Because I'm relatively new here and I just wanted to give my opinion on a few of them. I have to admit that the "Ronaldo/gay remark" thread is comedy-hour material.
I'd forgotten all about that one and my "part-time employment." It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. :D

Jeff-Hulk-Hemp

First of all, you're entirely wrong that an employer can't yell at you for calling in sick. Secondly, just exactly where are you reading that he was yelling at her because she called in sick?

I'd be very interested in seeing a link to any site either rjjamison or Jeff-Hulk-Hemp would care to post, which shows a law saying a boss can't yell at you for any reason that's been posted on this thread.

Taking adverse action against someone, maybe. Yelling at you; sorry, that's legal.

Well there under my union contract our union has to be told if there are issures .In Dominick"s we have problems with people no showing .Oh sorry it took so long to respond about this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">