• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not told about supervisor change

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kelly100

I am an administrative assistant and my boss was recently promoted from Executive Vice President of a business unit to President of the company. I called one of his former direct reports and got the voicemail that told everyone that I was now his administrative assistant. I had no idea that I was now the administrative assistant to one of my bosses former direct reports. No one explained any changes to me. Is that legal? My former boss and several people in the company are aware that this man and I do not get along. My boss is now supported by the administrative assistant of the former president who left the company two months ago. She had been working as the human resources and accounting assistant since the other president left.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
It's not the best management I ever heard of but there's absolutely nothing illegal about it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">