• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Performance Evaluation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DRIFTWOODRODS

What is the name of your state? MICHIGAN After going to my manager about many complaints about persons unwilling to do their share of certain duties, the manager (who never see' s us work,because of all the meetings she attends), gave me a bad perf. eval. She didn't discuss this with the supervisor before making it out herself. I talked to the supervisor about it later. She was shown the eval. after man. wrote it. She said she did'nt know the reasons for the Managers negative comments,but was told that she had documentation to back-up her statements. My supervisor said she could'nt disagree with the statements(even though she did'nt know what they were based on). I think I am being set up to be fired. What can I do?

Last edited:

Beth3

Start looking for another job.

If you rec'd a bad evaluation because the manager is tired of listinening to you complaining about your co-workers, that isn't illegal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">