• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about work, not sure where to post

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tj92021

I work as a taxi shuttle in san diego and we get paid hourly. My boss implemented a new rule that while we are at airport we are not allowed outside our van for any reason other then to use restroom. We used to get out and stretch our legs and because the inside of our cans get super hot at times. Can she force us to stay in our vans and not allow us to get out to stretch our legs or walk around a lil by the van because we sit for hours. Can she legally requires us to stay in our vans at all times even if 90 to 100 degrees outside and some of the vans air condtioners don't work that well. Also I'm hourly

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
There's no employment law being violated but it's just possible OSHA might have some thoughts on the matter. It couldn't hurt to call them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">