• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

racial discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

danyelle

What is the name of your state? ohio
i'm lost right now as what to do! I filed with eeoc and i told them i would try mediation. the mediator from eeoc called me back to tell me the company would like to hire me. and that everything was just a misunderstanding as to why i could not even apply at their store. i've talked to someone in human resources and the district supervisor also left a message to where i could now come in for interview and hire. but still at different store. not at store where it originally happened. with my original charge i also asked for backpay and anything else i am entitled to. they have not said anything to me about going into mediation or anything about compensating me. all they have talked about is coming in to an interview. isnt there more that they should be offering me? besides just hire. this offering to hire me seems like maybe they know i can have a case and would like to hurry and resolve it by just hiring me. i really need advice on what to do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">