• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reverse discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Alessandra

What is the name of your state? florida.
how hard is it to prove woman on woman discrimination - my boss clearly hates women, especially women who she finds a threat - i've been with my company for seventeen years and am about to be fired. what can i do?

Beth3

Without knowing the facts of your situation, it's impossible to advise you. All I can comment is that an employer treating an employee or group of employees adversely because of their gender is prohibited.

If you are fired and you feel it's because of your gender, you are free to file a complaint with your State's equal rights division or the federal EEOC.

A

Alessandra

woman on woman discrimination

what if the female boss has singled out the majority of females, but is leaving one alone? does she have to single out every female in order to prove female to female discrimination? how does it affect case if she is a lesbian?

Beth3

Her sexual orientation is irrelevant unless she's making sexual advances towards anyone. I find it rather odd that someone you believe to be a lesbian "hates" women though.

Z

zappy

I find it rather odd that someone you believe to be a lesbian "hates" women though.
=============

I dont find that odd at all, just look at the National Organization for Women, most now are dominated by lesbians or bi-sexuals, and they do not have much compassion for straight women, let alone men like in the old days..

So they use their power as a lesbian to intimidate other since they will scream or bitchh if they get fired, ooh ooh sex discrimination.

I'm not sure what to do without more details, but you do have to find a way to neutalize her fagggotness

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

zappy said:

"but you do have to find a way to neutralize her fagggotness."

================================

My response:

Yet another in a long line of wonderful "Zappyisms."

I'm saving these precious statements. I consider them commodities!

IAAL

A

Alessandra

help...

she's already done that - our previous boss was a man and she claimed sexual discrimination against him... that's partly how she got him out - then took his position...
i've had a great career there for almost seventeen years - an exemplary record - i knew as soon as she was promoted that i was in trouble because we have never gotten along - she always found me a threat, a person that she couldn't manipulate. i went to hr about the situation in september - they told me not to worry, in december i went to an evp to request a transfer - he asked me to hang in there.... and that it will all work out - i went on vacation for a week, and when i came back i received a write up for situations that had never even occurred. i went to hr with a rebuttel - they told me their hands were tied and that they can only go by what she tells them. a week later she told me ..."i don't want to have to let you go... i read your rebuttel..." and she continues to ride me daily for nonsense. every person that works for her is now actively searching for other employment... everyone is afraid to go to her boss or hr based on what hashappened to me.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Nothing in your posts indicates that this treatment is because of your gender; rather, that it is due to the fact that your boss doesn't like you, specifically. This is not illegal. Nothing in the law requires that your boss treat you with respect; nothing in the law requires that a business be well managed. I'm not seeing a legal case here.

Z

zappy

I guess that what happens when you put fagggots in charge of the business.

I would definatly sue the business and her personally for sex discrimination, if you are fired.

Lesbos, dont deserve special treatment and thats what she is getting.

K

klady

HUH?
"Reverse discrimination?" :confused:

1) What evidence do you have that your female boss hates women?
(By the way, "he said/she said, I heard. I assume, I suspect" is NOT evidence.)
2) What evidence do you have that your boss feels "threatened" by YOU?
3) Why are you, an "exemplary" employeem about to be fired after 17 years? Are you SURE this is going to happen?

This just does not add up. If you plan on "suing" you better have something better than this.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">