• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reverse discrimination/plain discrimination???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RCW42

from n.c./problems @ work since out d/t to health problems. on the job x3yrs..out for medical x 9mos..ret'd to work same job same pay same hours..then broke arm out x3mos w/ phy.therapy came back to same pay fewer hrs, and any "ODD" job they can find for me to do..hired as comm. driver..2 fellows w/ less seniority than me are doing my job my hrs and less pay..I'm one of few left @ higher salary,I barely get 30 hrs(not even f/t 40) I'm constantly sent home 1/2 way thru day because they can't find anything for me to do.The "fellows" are out doing my job getting their hrs..They are b/m's I'm w/m..I'm 43..they are in 20's I have sparkling DMV record,NO reprimands,recent eval..good it's as if they want me to quit d/t <$<hrs..I like my job
I feel disccriminated against..no help from supr..blew me off..company is based on seniority..I'm 2nd in line..Only difference noted w/"arm" episode was I had to sign FMLA form while out,& pay insurance premiums pd for me 1st time,
I thought FMLA protected my job,do you see grounds for anything..I have a family Iuse to work 50>hrs wkly now above..help??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">