• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sexual Harassment false charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

krbanker

Oklahoma: Today at I was called in the back and was that someone accused me of sexual harassment by saying vulger things. This is the first complaniant. I think that it my have been started by a male co-worker who started asking me quetion and telling me about his sex life at home when his mother in law walked and heard this.(she is also the manager of the store) I feel like he is doing this to save him self at home and I feel that every one at the work place will side with because of who is mother in law. I immeditaly quit and got out of that situation but now I am worried about what will happen to me and how will work place take now that I no longer work there? Can he file a lawsuit on one account? And what can I do to help me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">