• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual harrassment in florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kelldiana7

What is the name of your state? fl

he is the owner of the company so there is noone i can really go to to complain to. i am going to contact an attorney in my arae and consult him. what are the chances i can win an sexual harrassment against him?

Beth3

kell, you do not need to start a new thread everytime you want to add a comment to your post. In fact, things will get quite confusing if you do that.

Just open your thread, key down to the bottom and click on "post reply."

As to what the chances are of your winning if you bring a complaint or suit, nobody here can remotely advise you of that as there are two many unknowns and variables. Obviously though, if there are one or more credible witnesses who saw him groping you in the stairwell, that will considerably increase the odds in your favor.

Talk to an attorney. That's your best option.

P.S. Be sure it's an attorney who specializes in employment law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">