• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended for medical emergency

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Miss.Marie

I live in Nebraska. I am currently suspended from work because my esophagus started to swell and a had a panic attack do to that and also while sitting in the supervisors room trying to calm down the management kept sending people into the room and kept giving me anxiety and panic attacks over and over. After clearly stating to them that I have an anxiety of being around a lot of people and I wish that people would clear out the room, they kept bringing more people in and it caused me to have back to back anxiety. I ended up having a drug test done and my results show that what's in my system is what I have a prescription for and nothing illegal. I feel like my work is playing games with me because they got my test results back Thursday after being suspended for a week and they keep saying they're trying to come up with a decision whether they're going to try to fire me I don't know but according to ADA law I am considered to have a mental health disability. I'm not sure what they are doing to me is legal. Please help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">