• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Termination of employment because Disability.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

(Terminated by Army in Germany)? I have posted this before. I had a hip Operation on 10 August 2004, there I was on sickcall for 6 months. I got a Termination Notice from Army 17 Feb 2005, that I was being Terminated for display of disrespect toward the my boss from the Army. On the last day of Work, My boss ask me why I could not take the P.T. Test, I told him I was going to have a left hip replacement Surgery. I have a doctor statement that I could not take the P.T. Test 4 August 2004. I know that I was fired becasue of my disability. I have ask the army why I was being fired, no answer from my boss or the Union. I write to my Congressman and ask for his help to why was I being terminated. Here the context of my Congressman letter.

ARMY SIDE
This replies to your inquiry on behalf of me, concerning the termination of my employment.

COR removed me for displaying a lack of respect or cooperation with supervisory personnel, to include the site COR Boss. The reasons for me removal included statemnts from his supervisor and manager, who witnessed his disrespect towards the site COR. This behavior is prejudicial to good order and discipline, shows a lack of employee reliability, and negatively impacts the security of military forces and installations. Mr. D. is also medically and physically unfit for for duty, as evidenced in a letter to his employer stating that he is 50 percent handicapped. Medical unfitness is further grounds for removal.

Mr. D. is a army employee, , which provided contracted security guard services on Army installations in Germany. Under the terms of the contract, guards must be medically and physically fit and are required to take and pass aphysical fitness test within 30 days of empolyment and on an annual basis in the presence of the site COR. The physical fitness of the guards has a direct impact on the security and the protections of U.S. forces.

The contact and force protection mission requires that the COR provide guards that are fit for duty, who are both capable and willing to cooperate in support of the mission. The team of professionals contracted to protect service members, equipment, and military, facilities very seriously.
I was never had any reasonable accomadation from the army under Chapter Title 7 American Disability Act. I have a 40 percent from the Vateran Administration, I am under the ADA Act.

My side.
1. I was fired without just cause. No good reason
2. Violation of my Right to Due Process. I was never given a right to defend myself. I was never written up or reprimand or council what I did on 4 August 2004, I just got a termination notion from Army 6 months later.
3. The is no names from the Supervisor or COR or Manager or dates or time this incidences in the letter from my Congressman.
4. I think this is Defamation of Character. statements from COR and Manager and the Supervisor and the behavior is prejudicial to good order and discipline, shows a lack of employee reliability, and negatively impacts the security of the military. Why was'nt I fired that day.
5. Who tunred over my medical evidences to the Army, I was medically and physically unfit for duty. I never did give anyone the right disclose my Medical previlege information to the Army.
6. I think this is Conspracy to Temination.

Do I have grounds to go to the EEOC. thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">