• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tired of toxic work relationship with homosexual client contact I report to.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eerelations

The fact that his client boss is now treating him badly as a result of him telling client boss to stop is classic sexual harassment.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
I didn't say that. I said that OP has implied that the only reason he was "sickened" was because it was gay sex talk and that he wouldn't be "sickened" if it was hetero sex talk. This is coming from the OP, not me. I was just commenting on OP's message, not on whether or not he had a valid SH claim.
And he has every right to find homosexuality offensive, even if he finds heterosexuality inoffensive.

eerelations

And he has every right to find homosexuality offensive, even if he finds heterosexuality inoffensive.
Never said he didn't.* Stop trying to slam me for things I never said. If you're trying to pick a fight, look elsewhere.

*And while he may have the right to find homosexuality offensive, we have the right to be offended by his ignorance and bigotry.

davew128

What actually bothered me was "I have emails..." not what the emails said. Gay, straight, whatever, someone who collects evidence over a long time period but hasn't complained to anyone officially is a little suspicious to me.
Not really. There may be a company policy about saving emails. Since we're dealing with a university it may be legally REQUIRED that there be email retention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">