• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Treated badly by boss

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nicolejustnicol

I work in a restaurant and lately have been made miserable there. The owner likes to go in the bar and get drunk them talk badly to and about employees. She talks about me to my friend. She cusses at the employees when she drinks. She treats certain employees great while a few of us are left feeling like the unwanted step child. Another thing is that we don't click on or out. She takes care of it but we never see it. Is there anything I can do here? This job I once loved I now dread going to and I can't afford to leave. I'm just stuck.

tranquility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph9I-qPQ6FU

Other than if your time is not being properly recorded and compensated for, I agree with cbg.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">