• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trouble makers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sheben

What is the name of your state? New York

I started working for the state approx 2 years ago and got caught up with the people I normally would not associate with. One was a young man who started following me home in the evening, calling my home, hacking into my home computer and made my life hell in work. At this time I was on probation for my first year and did not know how to handle the situation. Finally I went to my two supervisors and head management. I was told that there was nothing they could do about it, for it was taking place out of work. They must have spoken to him because it did stop, but now the rumors about me start. I took that in stride because it was better than the stalking. 2 months later I notice that he was giving a clerk forms that he did not want to work on and she was putting them back where they generated from, causing a delay in claimants benefits. This became a moral call for me and I went to the supervisor about it. She became outraged with me. Stating that they told her a totally different story. They told the supervisor that I was out to make trouble for them, that I set them up!! OK, another one that I will have to sit back and take. 1 month has gone buy with now 2 people talking about me and spreading rumors to make me out to be a trouble maker. To make their work ethic not known and me a liar. 80% of the office thinks this now, including the supervisors and head management. Somehow I have turned out to be the bad guy. I was called into the office and told that the rumors and talking about people have to stop or people will be written up. I don't know how to handle this and I have turned out to be the problem. Help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">