• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Uncomfortable Situation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vryfdup2

Cincinnati, Ohio
I worked for a trucking company for which I am no longer employed. I was fired for being insubordinate. The reason I was listed this was because I was not following the new rules set up by the new boss. I was made to clock in on a time clock that was to high for me to reach. I also had to clock in with all the drivers standing there watching me. I was very embarrassed because I couldn't reach the clock very well, and I have a rather large chest that I am very self conscouis about. I ususally walked away and ran to the bathroom to cry because I was humiliated. I am also suffering from depression which makes me very sensitive about myself, and how others perceive me. I felt so dumb and stupid standing there while they all looked at my chest. What can I do about this? He sent information to the unemployment office about me not wanting to clock in, but he doesn't know the real reason. I was to embarrassed to tell anyone. Can I explain it in my appeal to the agency? Do you think they will let me have unemployment benefits if they knew what kind of discriminatory boss I had? Please help me. I feel like he should have to pay for making me feel like that. Thank you very much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">