• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unequal pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

charlesj

What is the name of your state? newjersey i was given a position that payed more do i supposed to receive that pay

C

charlesj

im asking that if the positon pays 10 dollars an hour,and im only making 8 dollars an hour should i be getting payed that being that i was move to the new position,my other job payed only 8 but now i have a different position that pays ten,shouldnt i be getting that,and its at the same place where i been working

G

gilmorj5

it sound like you were promoted to a new position, and if that is the case it seems as if you should be entitled to what ever pay increase discussed between you and your supervisor, have you talked to him/her about this?:)

C

charlesj

i was told that he did me favor,cause i just had came back from disability and my other job was to hard for me to do cause i injured my back,so he said i couldnt recive the pay cause he did me a favor by giving me a different job,but my other job i was in the union and this one i was not and recently was let go by the job

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">