• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Upset and don't know if this is even worth mentioning.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ecee413

I am 36 years old and I fortunately never had to seek legal advice. I was working full time at a temp to perm position, supporting the Vice President of a company. Everyone told me he was quiet and kept to himself. On day he was standing behind my desk and I have a small tattoo behind my ear that I always keep hidden at work. Some how he saw it and said wow, is that a tattoo? Of course I felt uncomfortable saying yes, but I did so. He then told me his wife had a tattoo once on her inner thigh of a mouse, but one day it disappeared. Not only is my boss, he is about 26 years my elder. I never have felt so uncomfortable in my life. I knew this man for 2 weeks and he was already saying things like this. I later found out everyone in the office thinks that he is a swinger and to be careful. Do I even have a case here? I'm just upset because now I don't have a job and when I interview with men now, I either freeze up or assume they are creepy.... So this had really hurt me during some interviews.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">