• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

volunteering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

idonotgetpd

What is the name of your state? Il:confused: I worked for an ambulance service that was a private service I also volunteered in our community that hired this ambulance service; was I entitled to pay on an hourly basis since I worked for the ambulance service? for the volunteer hrs?

Beth3

Are you entitled to be paid by your employer for the time you volunteered for community service? Uh, no. Apparently you don't understand the concept of being a volunteer.

I

idonotgetpd

volunteer

when we first took aver the volunteer service we got our usual 7.00 a call then the ambulance service had to start paying the people who worked for them on an hourly basis a wage per hour as the same as being clocked in,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">