• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Are we doing any work today?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sinsaint26

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
Are any of us actually getting any work done today or are we all just playing around on the computer?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

For me, today is more "play time" than work time.

IAAL

===============================

My further response:

Actually, let me rephrase that.

Everyday is "play time" for me because I'm here every day. This means one of two things - -

1. I'm a sponge on society and don't work.

Or

2. I'm independently wealthy and can afford to never work, and just like to come here.

IAAL

Beth3

I'm guessing it's option #2, IAAL, and have I mentioned how attractive you're looking today? :D

StacyLB

Beth, I'm leaning toward #1. IAAL doesn't strike me as someone wealthy as I would find it difficult to believe the wealthy hang out on a free advice board. They would charge for their opinion.

Beth3

IAAL, I'm practically speechless. All I can think of to say is that based upon your earlier comments regarding your lack of stature, I'm not sure you could reach. :D

Beth3

P. S., IAAL, cbg is "between assignments" at the moment and consequently did indeed do as much work today as usual.

S

Sinsaint26

Sorry about that. Right after I posted this I actually had to do some work.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
But of course, IAAL. Next to nothing, like the rest of you!

Got any HR consulting you need accomplished?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">