• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do to this woman? HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rosesambolin

What is the name of your state? Florida
My fiance works as a maintenance supervisor in an apartment communnity... the assistant manager wants to sleep with him really bad and I just find out. there has been a few inciddents, the first time I met her... at the work place...my fiance told me that she said after I left that he was ban...????<<.>> ?% a$$ because I have a nice ass! ( red flag) and this sexual comment was done in the work place. And she is known at work for her abusive sexual languange towards employees and my fiance. Now this woman has called my Man twice at 12:30 almost 1 in the morning and also drunk... for no reason...another (red flag) and that's when I started to investigate whats going on...: . I found out that one day... they went to the Wing House and this activity was held by the corporation and they were not allowed to take any relatives... she sat next to him and start pocking him and touching him and he needed to move chairs, as he felt very inconfortable, and all these.. his Boss (femanle) saw it, and all she said to him was... if happend again let me know. Another inccident they went after work to one of the lissing assistant house to have a couple drinks and she told him drunk again give me 30 min and I would make a man out of you and insisting on sleeping with him... There is a comment made by her that she has already slept with the maintenance tech... In another instance Christmas party, again no relatives allowed another big mess with her sitting in other men laps (married men) also... she pick a fight THAT SAME NIGHT AND was put in probation for 90 days for sexual languange and other stuff that i dont know....After the last phone CALL she made...I did not feel that calling his inmediate Boss was to resolve anything...instead I place a call to the regional manager and complaint about her and her behavior, .but she never call me back and the message that she sent to me was... that I am not supposed to call her because I do not work there... and nothing has been done to her regarding this disturbing phone calls... or her behavior My fiance on the other hand does not want to do anything about reporting her because he thinks... he will not be able to find another job without these hunting him and people talking about him and he said he is better off with a new job. On the otherhand I cannot kick her a$$! because I will go to jail. What can I possible do here isn't this consider sexual harrasment? does he has a case? is he the only one can file? can I do anything? Can this woman do as her please without anyone stopping her? How can I stop this? Why his boss has done nothing to fire this woman?

Last edited:

Beth3

instead I place a call to the regional manager and complaint about her and her behavior, .but she never call me back and the message that she sent to me was... that I am not supposed to call her because I do not work there... That is absolutely correct. You have no legal standing in this situation.

What can I possible do here isn't this consider sexual harrasment? Yes, that is what it appears to be.

does he has a case? Possibly.

is he the only one can file? Yep.

can I do anything? Nope.

Can this woman do as her please without anyone stopping her? Until such time as management chooses to deal with her inappropriate behavior, whether because they realize the problems she causing or because they're forced to, yes.

How can I stop this? You can't.

Why his boss has done nothing to fire this woman? How would we know?

The ball is entirely in your fiance's court. If he wishes to file a formal complaint of sexual harassment with management and/or the appropriate government agency, that's entirely up to him. As I said above, you have no legal standing in this situation.

rosesambolin

thank you beth

I just want to say thank you for the information and your time I also understand now its up ALL UP to him. Will see what happend. again thanks Rose

moburkes

rosesambolin said:
I just want to say thank you for the information and your time I also understand now its up ALL UP to him. Will see what happend. again thanks Rose

Are you really saying that you just now realized that it is all up to him? Who did you think it was up to? You? Because he's your man? Are you kidding me? Or was that a mistake when you said that?

mlane58

moburkes said:
Are you really saying that you just now realized that it is all up to him? Who did you think it was up to? You? Because he's your man? Are you kidding me? Or was that a mistake when you said that?
Relax, not everyone is so savvy as you apparently!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">