• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What defines H and D in a Fl workplace?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
More or less the same as in a workplace in any of the other 49 states.

You want more than that, you're going to have to provide details. They matter.

lost in life

More or less the same as in a workplace in any of the other 49 states.

You want more than that, you're going to have to provide details. They matter.
You have a learning disability and you make mistakes on the job and the coworker gets impatient and on multiple occasions in a degrading tone he states, "Who is going to clean up your mess?" amoung other phrases. Knowing you have a learning disability. You asked to be accommodated by being sent to a larger job site within the company under the same title with coworkers that did not mind answering your questions but they declined because it wasnt thier normal procedure.

ShyCat

You have a learning disability and you make mistakes on the job and the coworker gets impatient and on multiple occasions in a degrading tone he states, "Who is going to clean up your mess?" amoung other phrases. Knowing you have a learning disability. You asked to be accommodated by being sent to a larger job site within the company under the same title with coworkers that did not mind answering your questions but they declined because it wasnt thier normal procedure.
Aspie2012, don't sign up under a different username and re-post the same old issue hoping to get different answers. You want to waste someone's time, hire an attorney. Maybe you'll believe the answers if you pay for them.

Last edited:

lost in life

Aspie2012, don't sign up under a different username and re-post the same old issue hoping to get different answers. You want to waste someone's time, hire an attorney. Maybe you'll believe the answers if you pay for them.
I'm not sure who you are referring too?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Not illegal discrimination or harassment. In Florida or any other state.

Eekamouse

A learning disability but you're able to create multiple screen names to ask basically the same questions. Seems like you might have played up the disability angle a little too much and co-workers got wise to your game. Hmmm.....

lost in life

A learning disability but you're able to create multiple screen names to ask basically the same questions. Seems like you might have played up the disability angle a little too much and co-workers got wise to your game. Hmmm.....
Wrong but appreciate the opinion.

Please stop reporting my post.

If you need to understand this is an example of what I'm like.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=43i26EMd2X8

This is a you tube video on a women with Aspergers. You can go on you tube and search aspergers and communication to understand. The above is not spam and it is a valid link to a youtube show.

Last edited:

lost in life

Ok, if you're so right...you walk into a job....you say out loud I can do better than this. People tske offense and start ganging up on you. You sign up under Aspie 20 12 to tell people the facts and they dont tske you seriously. So you think we'll maybe I will sign up under a different na me to see If I get treated any differently since Aspergers people automatically assume we are just too sensitive to everything.

So even knowing you can tell the difference in tones of voices it doesn't matter it's still you probably exaggerated i

You mentioned you have severe trauma and a stranger off the street can tell you've had trauma.

You come for support because you second guess every thing you do. When expressing yourself your told to go to a Aspie site because you're ranting.

Dismissed...

You have memory lapses on the job and you read and your mind works slowly to process information and people don't have patience. Can't learn new information on a new job. Calling a seagull a Pelican but can't remember the name because you have a retrieval problem.

You tell me? I'm I smart? Yes. Does it mean because I can figure out how to test people I do not have a learning disability? No. Am jealous of lawyers? No. I'm humble.

End of story.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShyCat

You're here for legal advice. Here it is: take your checkbook to an attorney. We can't help you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">