• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

ChamoruSamurai

what is the name of your state? guam, u.s.a.

i'm a new recruit in a law enforcement agency. i was ordered by a high ranking uniformed officer to do a task that is either questionable or Illegal. Being that I was only employed 2 months, i had no knowledge of how i should have handled this certain situation. so I carried out the order for fear of being deemed insubordinate. i did not document this issue at all, I just informed another high rank officer(supervisor-lower than the one who gave the order) of the incident and now i hear there is an investigation into whether there was wrong-doing in regards to the incident. i just want to clear myself of any wrong-doing. what should i do?

any input will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
chamorusamurai

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">