• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

work schedule change

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

malgorzata

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA
I work part time 21 hrs at health care facility. I am paid hourly. I work M, T, Th. Recently, my employer demended that I work on weekends without extra pay ( same hours per pay period). I will be allowed for a comp day during the week for the worked weekend. Can employer do that?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA
I work part time 21 hrs at health care facility. I am paid hourly. I work M, T, Th. Recently, my employer demended that I work on weekends without extra pay ( same hours per pay period). I will be allowed for a comp day during the week for the worked weekend. Can employer do that?
Yes they can:cool: as long as you are being paid for the hours you work.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Your employer can change your schedule any time he likes. As long as you are paid at least minimum wage for every hour that you work, he is legal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">