• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers Comp/Public Employees IDR/Safety Employee and On the job devastation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SRMacedo

Can the County be sued for the negligence of their inmate workers? And can I somehow get my Work Comp case reopened based on misrepresentation of my Attorney? Now that PERS has lost the Class Action Suit related to discrimination, is it possible to also have my benefits become part of that suit? The County was given 6 months by PERS to provide their decision as stated in the members benefits packet, yet the County did not return their decision until nearly 12 months had gone by. Should that disregard of the policies and guidelines void the County's decision altogether?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Sorry, can't help you. I have no public agency experience and no knowledge of your county's municipal policies. Based on your subject heading I thought it was possible I might be able to answer your question, but on seeing the actual question I can't. You might want to speak with a local attorney who would have knowledge of your state and county regulations.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">