• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

working long periods of time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TigerD

Don't you mean Rastafarian? Or if Pastafarian, what does that actually mean? Someone who has faith in pasta? (Sorry, don't mean to offend if you're a Pastafarian, I've just never heard of this religion, please clue me in.)
Oh you poor deprived person. You should read the works of the prophet Bobby Henderson. You might find a sense of peace and realize that you have been touched by his noodly appendage.

TD

PS: Seriously - google it.

eerelations

Yes, Pastafarian. The believe in the flying spaghetti monster. Their holiest day is talk like a pirate day which, they claim, is on the same level in their religion as Christmas is to Christians (which obviously is a mistake on their part thinking Christmas is the holiest day of the year for Christians as it obviously is not)
Well I think I will join this religion because I worship pasta. And pirates are kind of exciting. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">